How long can I record my screen for? How can I change my recording quality?
Your recording quality and your recording length are both dependent on the type of plan you have. To find out more about the recording length and quality for your plan type, keep reading or visit our pricing page here.
You have two options for recording length: videos and gifs.
Screen and Webcam Recording Length
- Free: 90 seconds per video
- Pro, Team, and Enterprise accounts: unlimited
GIF Recording & Capture Length
- Free: 15 seconds per gif
- Pro, Team, and Enterprise accounts: 1 minute
When you're recording videos, you have several different recording quality options for both Mac and Windows users.
For Video For Gif:
- 4k (max) 1. 12fps (high)
- 1080p (high) 2. 6fps (medium)
- 720p (medium) 3. 3fps (low)
Chrome users are currently limited to 720p video quality.
Your Subscription Level determines your video quality options:
- For 'Free' users of CloudApp, you'll be able to record in up to 720p video quality.
- For paid users of CloudApp, you'll be able to record in your choice of 720p, 1080p, and 4k.
You are able to change your recording quality through your settings on your app as shown below:
For Windows Users:
For Mac Users:
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, we’d be happy to help! Please contact our support team at email@example.com.