Where can I download CloudApp? How do I install the app?
In order to take full advantage of CloudApp features, download and install the desktop app on your Mac or Windows computer, or your IOS device.
- Double click on the .pkg file
- Run CloudApp app
- Enter your login email address and password (or 'sign up' for a new account)
- CloudApp requires .Net 4.5 Framework so make sure you've got it
- Run the installation file by double clicking the MSI file
- Proceed with the installation steps and click 'Yes' if additional permission is required
- Finish the installation and pull the CloudApp icon out of the Notification Area if it's hidden.
- Click on the CloudApp icon and create an account or press "Sign In" button if you already have one
- Open up the installer page for Chrome
- Click ‘Install Extension’
- A new window will open, click ‘add to chrome’ and then select ‘add extension’ in the pop up window
- From here, your web dashboard will open up (if you’re logged in). Pin the Chrome Extension to your taskbar
We support Linux using our Chrome Extension.
- Open your app store on your device and search for ‘cloudapp’ (iphone users can download from here)
- Select ‘get’ and put in admin password for device
- Once it’s downloaded, it will ask you to sign in
To learn more about our integrations, you can check out our integrations page.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, we’d be happy to help! Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.