I'm on a Team, who can see my files? How can I share content with my team?
CloudApp gives you access to setting security preferences for each item you create or for your team as a whole. Here’s how:
Securing Item Through the App:
- Select your CloudApp icon
- Click on the three dots by your item
- Click ‘secure item’
- Select your security preferences
- Hit ‘Accept’
Configuring the settings for all files created by members of your team:
- Go to your dashboard on the web: https://share.getcloudapp.com/dashboard
- Click on ‘Settings’ under your name
- Click on ‘Files’ and chose your security preferences
- Hit ‘Update’
Ways you can Share Content with your Team:
- You can paste the link into Slack, Microsoft Teams or in an email.
- Click the ‘Share’ button on the viewer page and enter an email. The emails from your team will be suggested as you type.
- Click the 'Share’ button and change the privacy to team only so your team can see it.
- This will make your content available in their "Activity" tab for them to view.
How can I share a folder automatically with my team?
If you want to make multiple images/videos available for your team, you can also add your item to a shared collection as seen below. You can learn more about how to create a shared collection here.
Using the Viewer:
Using the App:
Bulk Adding Items to a Collection:
You can bulk add items to a collection by using the web dashboard as seen below.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, we’d be happy to help! Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.