How do I set up Okta? How can I add single sign-on?
- Go to your Okta account and jump to the admin section.
- Add an application.
- Create a new app.
- Choose SAML 2.0.
- Fill in the general settings according to your needs.
- Set SSO fields like below, you will need your Org ID. To retrieve your ORG ID you'll need at this step to click on the Team button and save it from the URL
Single sign on URL: "https://share.getcloudapp.com/organizations/ORG_ID/saml/acs".
Audience URI (SP Entity ID): "https://share.getcloudapp.com/organizations/ORG_ID/saml/metadata".
- State it's an internal app.
- Go to the Sign On tab and view setup instructions.
- Provide us with these.
- With this information it will take us minutes to allow you to login via SSO.
Note: this feature is available only on the Enterprise plans.