How do I set up Okta? How can I add single sign-on?
Note: this feature is available only on the Enterprise plans.
- Go to your Okta account and access the admin panel.
- Add an application.
- Create a New App.
- Select SAML 2.0.
- Customize the general settings according to your needs.
- Set SSO fields using the links below. Remember to replace "ORG_ID" with your actual ORG ID. Read here on how to find your ORG ID.
Single sign on URL: "https://share.getcloudapp.com/organizations/ORG_ID/saml/acs".
Audience URI (SP Entity ID): "https://share.getcloudapp.com/organizations/ORG_ID/saml/metadata".
- Check off the box "This is an internal app that we have created."
- Go to the "Sign On" tab, and select "View Setup Instructions."
- Provide us with these.
With this information it will take us minutes to allow you to login via SSO.