How do I enable and use the instant video upload feature? ⚡️ (Mac Only)
What is the instant upload feature?
The instant upload feature enhances your video recording and sharing experience by making it 5x faster! The instant upload feature is available for all Mac Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, and High Sierra features. To optimize your video processing and see links ready within seconds of recording, be sure to update your CloudApp and then follow the steps below. Once completed, you can have a link ready within seconds after you are done recording!
Enabling the Feature
In order to use the instant upload feature, you must first enable it in your Mac’s Preferences bar. In order to access your Preferences bar and enable the feature, follow these steps below.
- Open CloudApp.
- Open the Settings bar by clicking the Settings gear icon.
- Find and open “Preferences”
Turning On Instant Upload
- Once you’ve opened Preferences, navigate to your Recording Preferences.
- Check the Instant Videos Uploads box.
- Ta-dah! You’ve enabled the feature. Now you can use it!
Now that you’ve enabled the feature, any videos you take will be automatically uploaded as you record! Any viewer will be able to play your video within seconds after you are done recording!