Why is CloudApp showing "Content is Being Uploaded"?
You spent several minutes creating the perfect video. You click on the link to view what you created and wait for it to upload... after several minutes it’s still uploading.
You may get a message displaying "Content is being Uploaded" as shown below:
The speed at which content uploads depends on several factors.
- Video length. Longer videos may take longer to update.
- The quality you choose to record in, high resolution video will take longer to upload. If you have an issue, try a different recording quality (ex: 720p)
- Your upload speed - check speed. We recommend at least 5mbps upload speed.
- A stable internet connection. If you experienced an interruption while recording or during processing, your video may not upload successfully.
- If the app experiences an interruption during the creation of a video or uploading a file, this could result in content not uploaded.
How can CloudApp help with this issue?
- Check your failed uploads folder. If the upload completely failed, we retry on our end and eventually should let you know that the file couldn't be uploaded.
- If the failed uploads folder is empty, try the following :
- On Mac, if no file is available in that failed uploads folder, go to Terminal app and copy paste the following :
- open $TMPDIR/com.linebreak.CloudAppMacOSX
- If the failure is recent, chances are the files are still in there!
- On Windows, you can also find the failed uploads folder here - C:\Users\(Your username)\Documents\CloudApp\Failed Uploads
If your content is not showing up (not downloadable or viewable) after 60 minutes, please contact our support team here. You should attach the app's logs so we can see where the file could have been saved.