How to set up JumpCloud and add single sign-on?
Note: this feature is available only on the Enterprise plans.
CloudApp integrates with JumpCloud to enable your team to log in more securely. To get started, you can watch this video:
Or follow these steps:
1. Find your ORG ID within CloudApp.
2. Sign into JumpCloud as an admin.
3. Click the "SSO" tab on the left-hand side.
4. Select the + sign.
5. Select "Custom SAML App".6. Name the application and select a color or upload a logo.
7. Click the "SSO" tab within the custom application.
8. Put in the following links:
- ACS URL & IdP Entity ID: https://share.getcloudapp.com/organizations/ORG_ID/saml/acs
- SP Entity ID: https://share.getcloudapp.com/organizations/ORG_ID/saml/metadata
Find your ORG ID within CloudApp.
9. Ensure that "email" is the selected identifier.
10. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or your dedicated Customer Success Manager with the Certificate and IDP URL.
11. Receive confirmation from support that the record has been created on our end.
12. Go to your CloudApp dashboard and go to your Team settings.
13. Enable an autojoin here that matches your domain.
14. Turn on SSO in the "Authentication" tab.15. Assign yourself as a test user to the custom SAML app in JumpCloud.
16. Test sign in here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/sso/new
17. Once you have successfully signed into CloudApp via JumpCloud, assign the JumpCloud custom app to other users.