CloudApp for Microsoft Teams Integration
Stay engaged with your Team and customers. Get real-time CloudApp notifications in Microsoft Teams when someone views your CloudApp content, leaves a comment, sends a reaction or mentions you in a comment.
How Does CloudApp for Teams work with my Teams Workspace?
- Someone has added a comment
- Someone has mentioned you in a comment
- Someone has watched your video for the first time
- Someone has viewed your link for the first time
- Someone reacted to your video or screenshot
- Your link has been viewed 5 times
Installing CloudApp for Teams in your Teams Workspace
There are a few ways you can get started using CloudApp for Teams in your Teams Workspace.
- Microsoft Apps Store
- App Installation Link
- In your Teams Workspace, in the apps section, search for "cloudapp" and click the "add" button to install it
Getting started with CloudApp for Teams
To start receiving your CloudApp notifications in Teams you first need to connect your CloudApp account.
1. In the CloudApp app channel you should see a message card
2. Click the "Sign in" button and sign in to your CloudApp account
3. Click 'Allow Access' button to connect Teams with your CloudApp account
CloudApp Notifications in Teams
You should now receive your CloudApp notifications in Teams. At this point you may want to disable email delivery of your CloudApp notifications from your CloudApp settings page.
Any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org