After recording a video, CloudApp may take a few minutes to process (depending on length of video) after it uploads. Don't let that stop your workflow! Get in-app notifications on the Lightning application for when your items are available to be viewed! Feel free to do other things with your computer while the video uploads.
To enable notifications on the Mac computer:
1. Click "System Preferences"
2. Click "Notifications"
3. Click "CloudApp" and "Allow Notifications"
To enable the setting on the desktop application:
- Navigate to the CloudApp icon
- Click on the three horizontal dots
- Click on 'settings' and select the 'general' tab
- Click 'show notification when link to your file is ready'
To view the notification, navigate again to the CloudApp icon and house icon. There, you will see three of your latest notifications. To view all your uploads, click "View all on dashboard".