Put a face to your name for customers by recording a webcam video!
Click on the app icon, and click "Record"
You can select Video or Gif by clicking the "more options" menu), and record away!
Audio and Webcam Inputs
You can select among the different options you have available in your computer:
CloudApp Lightning (beta) gives the ability to quickly record a video with our video capture shortcut!
To do this, you simply use the shortcut, CMD+Shift+6 (for Mac) or Alt+Shift+6 (for Windows). When you use this shortcut, your most recent preference selection will be employed, including the following traits:
- Recording type (i.e. whether the recording is a video or GIF capture)
- The size of the recording frame (i.e. whether full-screen or a cropped portion of the screen)
- Audio and webcam inputs
- Quality of the video (Low, 720p, 1080p, 4K)
This feature is great for re-recordings and re-dos, time-sensitive captures, and quick feedback responses.
- If you’re looking to attempt a recording several times, it’s nice to have your settings “saved” for immediate reuse!
- If you need to record immediately, this instant capture shortcut will allow you to circumvent all intermediate steps and start your capture without a single click.
- If the format is less important or relevant, you can skip format selection by simply using this instant record shortcut.
The shortcut option is automatically included in all CloudApp updates. If you have tried this shortcut but it hasn’t worked for you, try checking under your Preferences to ensure that the shortcut has not been accidentally changed or edited.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, we’d be happy to help! Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.