Want to update to the newest version of CloudApp? We are always releasing new updates and features that help improve your experience while using the app. This article goes over proper steps to take when updating from an older version to the newest release!
Update through your app:
The easiest way to update your application is through your desktop app. You can do this by:
(On Legacy versions)
- Opening up your app’s settings
- Under the ‘general’ tab, make sure you have the ‘check for updates’ feature enabled
- Click the ‘check now’ button
(On Lightning versions)
- Go to the three dots menu
- Click on "Check for Updates". This will automatically download the latest version available.
Or you can update through the web:
Before you download the newest release of CloudApp from the web, make sure to delete any previous versions currently existing on your desktop. You can review those un-installing instructions below:
1. Fully delete CloudApp from your computer (you can watch how to do that here).
2. Clear your cache data on your web browser
1. Uninstall CloudApp
2. Navigate to %localappdata% in your file explorer (you can watch how to do that here).
3. Delete the CloudApp folder
You can now download the newest release from our downloads page here.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, we’d be happy to help! Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.