What is CloudApp Screen Recorder for Slack?
Stay engaged with your Team and customers. Get real-time notifications in Slack when someone views your CloudApp share link, comments, reacts, or mentions you in CloudApp.
How Does CloudApp Screen Recorder for Slack integrate with my Slack Workspace?
- Someone has added a comment
- Someone has mentioned you in a comment
- Someone has watched your video for the first time
- Someone has viewed your link for the first time
- Someone reacted to your video or screenshot
- Your link has been viewed 5 times
Installing CloudApp in your Slack Workspace
There are a few ways you can get started using CloudApp in your Slack Workspace.
- Slack App Directory
- Direct Install URL
- In your Slack Workspace, search for "CloudApp Screen Recorder" and click "Add" to install it
Authorize CloudApp for Slack
Adding CloudApp Screen Recorder to your Slack Workspace is a two-step process. Once you click "Add to Slack", Slack will request permission for CloudApp to access your Slack Workspace.
Sign in to your CloudApp account
Once permission is allowed, you are required to sign in or create your CloudApp account.
Connecting your CloudApp account with Slack
After signing in to your CloudApp account, you will be requested to connect your Cloudapp account with Slack. Click "Allow access" to continue.
After allowing access, you will be prompted to open CloudApp Screen Recorder in Slack
In your Slack Workspace, you should notice a Slack channel "CloudApp" located under the Apps section.